Search results

1. shelleyevans

Temperature Settings on Moen Single Handle Tub/Shower Faucet

Just for your amusement, and to close the loop on this story, here's what happened: Called my plumber, told him Moen said the faucet was improperly installed. He became very defensive, said he followed the instructions, that it was working properly, but if I insisted, he would come out and try...
  2. shelleyevans

Just an update: finally heard back from Moen, and the company, while being unaware of its own gray arrow, did confirm that the handle is not working properly, and the cartridge stem needs to be turned. I have left a message with my plumber. We'll see how far that gets me. :)
  3. shelleyevans

Thank you both for your replies. I assume, then, that the grey arrow is in fact the pointer which should be pointing to hot or cold, and that my plumber didn't install correctly. Sigh. Now all I have to figure out is whether to take this on or do it myself. In either case, thanks for the...
  4. shelleyevans

Hello all-- I just installed a single handle tub/shower faucet, monticello 3128P The way to adjust the temperature is a little confusing: there is a small gray arrow at the top of the handle, which we thought was for the temperature, but when the arrow is pointed to the left (red) the shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks