Search results

1. Verhouze

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

36 long pages Yes, thank you. I read about all I could read. I am just going to have to trust my plumber. I am not in a position to make changes now.
  2. Verhouze

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Do you happen to know what the "among other problems" are?
  3. Verhouze

Thanks! Do you know about this particular model?
  4. Verhouze

Well, your answer is some relief. I just want to know at this point it is not dangerous. I am no spring chicken and can't run fast. LOL. Not funny really. The fact it doesn't have the same thermocouple is a relief but it does have the same filter underneath. Do you know what kind of problems go...
  5. Verhouze

Please tell me it isn't so. I had one installed yesterday and this thread is freaking me out. Are some models less likely to have the problems? My model number is American Proline UG6150T403N
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks