Search results

1. single_digit

Tankless with small tank heater...

I have a bit of an unconventional dilemma. I have an older gas Takagi tankless HW heater in my upstairs. It has had issues for years and I've concluded that the gas line does not deliver sufficient volume under high demand. So I need to replace it. When I did some other plumbing work years ago I...
  2. single_digit

Takagi TK2 vibration/unstable flame

I have a TK2 that is approximately 9 years old. It has two quirks that started a while back and that I would really like to resolve. Maybe they are related, maybe not. The most important problem is that when the unit is first fired up (my wife takes HOT showers in the morning), if the water is...
  3. single_digit

Matching Delta's "Venetian" Bronze finish and water filter systems....

I am planning to install a Delta Leland Pull down Faucet on my kitchen sink. Additionally I am planning to put in an under-sink water filtration system. Ideally I was going to go with the venetian bronze finish, but I'm worried that the spigot for my water filter will not match. Delta offers a...
  4. single_digit

Vessel Sink drain problem

I have a vessel sink with an overflow drain near the top. I have a drain assembly that has a cut out opening to the hole in the side of the sink's base to allow the overflow to run in to it. However, I am a bit confused as to how to properly seal this system up. The design of this drain assembly...
  5. single_digit

Not in love with my new Toto Promenade

So I splurged and got a new CEFIONTECT Promenade. I just installed it and there seem to be a couple of issues. 1. The flapper doesn't want to wait to come down. When I flush I have to hold the handle up through the entire flush or the flapper immediately reseals. Is this normal? Because I'm not...
  6. single_digit

Good ADA Round 2 piece?

New to the forums, but I've been perusing the review pages for a while. So many choices!:confused: I am trying to decide on a toilet and have a few preferences to narrow the field: -ADA height bowl -round bowl (appearance as much as size) -two piece design -white -good flush - duh. (assuming...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks