Search results

1. gregs1

Anybody do Radon?

Its all plumbing except for the fan. Just wondered who does this. I have a temp fan going. I am installing two pipes to the roof soon, one for radon and one for plumbing vent pipe. Up through bathroom closet from basement. My temp fan only draws maybe 20 CFM max. I have no reason to have a...
  2. gregs1

Radon

I will be thinking the best way to locate plumbing to above the roof line. I have a bathroom closet I can run a pipe up. I'm thinking I need to form branches in the basement with at least two suction points. Currently my temporary fan is not sufficient to get below a level of 4. With fan off...
  3. gregs1

Tub valve leaking

Maybe the hot valve is 57 years old. I can't find proper washers. i got a two valve T. One problem I have, the shower head will start dripping with the tub filling. Water pressure is 60 Lbs. I could replace the t with a three valve and that would fix that problem. OK, I'm considering a single...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks