Search results

1. Agesilaus

Moving house supply line 12"

From visual inspection only, the pipe that comes through the floor seems to be regular 3/4" pipe. Is it usually flexible tubing?
  2. Agesilaus

Moving house supply line 12"

The copper supply line comes into my house in the basement about a foot from the wall. The house was built in 1964, and one of the gate valves is frozen, and the other leaks, so I am going to replace the valves. While I am doing this, I was thinking about moving the supply line over about 12"...
  3. Agesilaus

Tie into cleanout for sink, vent question

I would like to tie into the 3" cleanout in my basement where the main line enters under the foundation in order put in a small utility sink. Is it possible to add a riser to the threaded connection with a wye to attach a sink? I assume this would need to be vented. Would it be possible to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks