Search results

1. dix

Trap location for kitchen sink

""A" may be depending on how your code is written." I am in Ontario, Canada, is there a term for what thats called so I can check the code? Also, does it matter if that is the current setup? "Into the vertical pipe above the floor is ALWAYS correct." Does that mean 'Type C' would be the best...
  2. dix

Trap location for kitchen sink

Moving the kitchen sink from a corner type to be flush against the wall and had some questions about how to plumb the drain line. I have drawn a picture with 2 scenarios, which one is better? Type A is the exising and Type B was suggested to me. Type A seems off as the trap is in the basement...
  3. dix

Raising fixture drain

Sorry, I have tried to take a picture but it really doesnt show it well given the tight space. Basically the vertical with the T to the drain is inside the wall with the bathtub/shower combination fixture. I opened a whole in a closet that backs on to the tub so I have the space at the back...
  4. dix

Raising fixture drain

Thanks for your replies so far... I opened up the back wall to find where it was tied into the vertical and unfortunately it is right at the line of the bathtub making it impossible (as far as I can tell) to raise it at the vertical without removing the bathtub. Are there any other options? Am...
  5. dix

Raising fixture drain

Thanks... just to confirm, using the approach as indicated by the yellow line should alleviate this issue?
  6. dix

Raising fixture drain

I need to raise the p-trap in the sink drain 3-4 inches, some googling has found articles suggesting that height increase should be in the current vertical and then run horizontal from that vertical to the proper height before coming out of the wall (yellow line in the diagram). Other...
  7. dix

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

I am looking at picking up an aquia or 3, just wondering if its possible to replace the push button with a brushed chrome/nickel variant? I have done many searches and have come up with nothing, can anyone help out? Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks