Search results

1. A

Carbon foul?

Whenever I add more Chlorine pellets, I always open/drain the Mixing tank for 1-2 minutes. Also strange, last night after having the Carbon filter bypass for 3 day now (and actively using all the plumbing), if I turn on the kitchen sink, the water will smell like chlorine. I then UN-bypass...
  2. A

Carbon foul?

So I have Gary's erosion dry pellet inline chlorinator and mixing tank, follow by a Carbon filter. This past month I forgot to check the Chlorine. Now I think the Carbon is foul. My well water has H2S. So I added more Chlorine pellet. If I bypass the Carbon filter, I can smell the...
  3. A

Manual Well Chlorine Pellet Feeder

I just wondering if anything like this exist. Before I go out and buy an "Autotrol Well Pro 230 Volt Dry Pellet Chlorinator" or "Sentry Tablet Feeder 115 Volt" type Well Chlorinator, I just wanted to know if a Manual one exist. The Sentry one states it works like a "gum ball machine". If...
  4. A

Pool Chlorine Tablet vs. Chlorine Pellets

I'm running low on Chlorine pellets. I have Gary's inline Chlorator with a Carbon Backwash Filter. Is it okay to 3" Pool Chlorine Tablet in it? I don't use the water for drinking or cooking with. The water is used for bathing and cleaning things. I've only seen maybe one or two things on...
  5. A

Where to buy media?

I'm looking to rebed my carbon system. Is there a place locately I can buy Centaur Carbon? I'm in the Tampa, FL Area. Might be able so save a few bucks because I would NOT need to pay for shipping compare to an Online shop. Thanks
  6. A

Black sediment coming from Water Softener

There is a slight smell of Sulphur (rotten egg) smell. Its not too strong. Its in both hot and cold water.
  7. A

They don't really have any feel when I rub them with my fingers. They also seem to stain the tub for a second. I really need to scrub it to remove the dark stains. I don't think they are resin beads. I've never seen resin, but I from the pictures on the internet, they don't look like that.
  8. A

I'm on well water. I have a Rainsoft Silver Series water softener. It has been working okay for the past 5 years. A couple months ago the control valve got stuck and I had to get it serviced. It has been working fine again for a couple of months. Last week I notice black sediment when I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks