Search results

1. K

Finally kinked a cable!

Bound up in a 2" CI wash machine drain line under the slab. Originally I tried three different cable heads that came with my K50. Finally I got the head past a stiff point and went in 15'. Upon pulling the cable out, it bound up. Tried back and fourth a couple times then jammed on it and...
  2. K

Formula 1 2010 calender !!!

Hi friends, 01 2010 FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX (Sakhir) 12 - 14 Mar 02 2010 FORMULA 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX (Melbourne) 26 - 28 Mar 03 2010 FORMULA 1 PETRONAS MALAYSIAN GRAND PRIX (Kuala Lumpur) 02 - 04 Apr 04 2010 FORMULA 1 CHINESE GRAND PRIX (Shanghai) 16 - 18 Apr...
  3. K

Shortcut keys

Hi friends The most important shortcut keys that are used in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office. Change the font CTRL+SHIFT+F Change the size of font CTRL+SHIFT+P Increase the Font Size CTRL+SHIFT+> Decrease the font size CTRL+SHIFT+< Increase the font size by 1-point...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks