Search results

1. Groutman

curbless shower

Wow that is a great deal of work. It looks like John has done this before and has covered all of the steps. Great info Thanks.....
  2. Groutman

Appropriate Backing for Shower

You might consider den sheild it is a non wicking drywall My suppliers only sell complete kits of the kerdi and wedi products so if the customer is cost conscious I will suggest den shield. It is a dry wall product that is non wicking. It is easy to work with and gives a sound surface to set...
  3. Groutman

Grout Problem

Quick Quick If the grout is not getting wet and it is just discolored you can use a non transparent concrete stain with a custom color of your choice. Keep in mind that the selected grout staining color should be the same or close to the color of the existing grout. There are some tricks to...
  4. Groutman

need opinion of what to do on the wall above shower unit

In short I would tear that plastic outta there, but I am crazy about tile. Otherwise paint it, ventilate it, and use a colored silicone caulk to match. Done I also do allot of shower rebuilds where I will run the new tile to the lid and I think it looks great.
  5. Groutman

Caulking tub surround

Krow cop is exactly correct. Hello, for what it is worth here is my take. I do allot of recaulking and the first thing I do is to make sure what I am caulking is completely prepped clean and free of any old caulk or foreign matter. I like to use denatured alcohol to break the old caulk down and...
  6. Groutman

$250 max. budget for new toilet, which one to buy?

If you are doing a remodel is there any toilets that you would avoid or not even use?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks