Search results

1. D

Budarus or Peerless

I live in a 1800 sq ft colonial with oil/forced hot water. I'm in the process of looking for a new boiler system. I have narrowed by choices down to the Budarus G115WS with the Riello burner and the Peerless WVDV with the Beckett NX burner. Is the Budarus worth the extra $$$? Thoughts?
  2. D

Sump Pump Insurance

I'm finishing my basement in the next month or two. I currently have a sump pump with a batter back-up (basement systems inc.) I called my insurance company today to ask about coverage in case the pump fails...ie malfunction/electricty pgoes out for an extended period of time. I was told my...
  3. D

Basement Systems Inc. Triple Safe Sump Pump

Has anyone heard of this company? Apparently they are one of the largest basement waterproofing companies in the U.S.A. Their triple safe system includes two zoeller pumps in the pit and a battery backup (120amp) 7 hours run time on a full battery. It will accomodate 2 batteries...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks