Search results

1. mattk22359

Circulator Sizing for Indirect

I'm trying to finish specing out the components I'll need to convert my tankless coil to an indirect water heater. At the moment I am trying to properly size the circulator pump. I was hoping someone could check my work. All calculations were taken from the article on circulator sizing on this...
  2. mattk22359

Please critique my indirect layout/design

Hi. The tankless coil in my 23 year old Trianco boiler is having a hard time keeping up with even a single 2.5gpm shower head so I am planning to install an indirect water heater setup. I took a shot at a layout on paper as a way of trying to understand what was needed. Below are two...
  3. mattk22359

Feet head resistance - 25 y/o boiler?

Hi.I currently have a 1986 Trianco oil fired boiler. I beleive the model is DB125. I've done *tons* of searching and have been unable to come up with any details on this unit other than the ID plate on the front which says it is 125000 BTU, 108000 BTU net and that it is likely a steel boiler...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks