Search results

1. Artcraft

cold water surge in re-circ system

Once water reaches temp aquastat shuts pump off. does not allow motion to turn it back on untill after the water at the aquastat cools off. I replaced the pump once thinking the intragal check valve was bad, uponor was great to deal with but it did the same thing thanks
  2. Artcraft

cold water surge in re-circ system

I replaced a re-circ line for a client, water heater and added uponors demand pump with motion sensors. While showering about five minuits into and at approx recurring intervals the water is not going cold but just going to lukewarm for about 5 seconds and then returning to normal temps. this...
  3. Artcraft

Perforated PVC Pipe

It could be either the inspection riser at the end of the leach field, remenber that they can be long in poor soil, or it could be from the perk test when the property was being developed and that was an area that they were looking at using but it may not of ended up being the best location for...
  4. Artcraft

Recirculating pump install questions? (PIC)

Hi it seems to me that minuit and a half with a re-circ line is wrong. The line must not of been set up very well or the pump is not working. when you replace the pump, I would replace with timer and aquastat, will be much more efficient and you dont run as great a risk of erroding the pipes...
  5. Artcraft

Momentary Cold water

Thanks for the reply, the pump has a built in check valve, have you ever heard of them not being effective thanks
  6. Artcraft

Momentary Cold water

Hi I just replaced a failed copper re-circ line in a house for a friend. I used Uponor Pex with the 5006 rating for domestic with chlorine. I also installed a uponor demand pump with motion sensors in the bathroom, client likes the Motion sensors rather than the pump running 24 hrs a day. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks