Search results

1. Y

Moen rough in valve 3320 3330

Yep! doing that now. Hands dirty, but grinning!!! I have more clearance than i thought. Thanks Export!
  2. Y

good news.. i think - for me and for Moen. But i need confirmation from real plumbers. Posting pictures, because there ain't a way to describe. The top knob doesn't push/pull but 4mm when it's free of any trim, it only rotates right/left. Which leads me to a conclusion - it's not supposed to...
  3. Y

HJ, u made me feel a lot better!!! thank you. My thoughts exactly on two points: handle design is of minutest of tolerances - for "rough in" plumbing. Two, i wish i wasn't my own customer :) I do want to get this sucker to "show room" look&feel, to validate $700 i spent on this headache...
  4. Y

another pic before cement board and tile:
  5. Y

I need some advice, i may have screwed up the way i positioned my rough in. This unit is by Moen, used for shower head and hand held spray. I'm attaching some pictures to show what is wrong with it. Basically the bottom handle is way out and has too much clearance, while the top nob bottoms...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks