Search results

1. neili

shower encloser enclosed

Growing up we had newer one-piece type shower enclosures. These enclosures had a taller ceiling then they did an entrance. By this I mean there was a lip so to speak that hung down towards the door. When I moved into my own house I suddenly started to notice red drips on the walls near my...
  2. neili

private irr water service

Does anyone out there irrigate from a system that is setup to provide irrigation water only. In my area many people can’t get rural water and so an untreated, private irrigation only service has been setup. If there are other systems out there like this, how much do people pay or expect to...
  3. neili

large acre drip tape application

Anyone ever develop large drip tape irrigation systems. I am working with a customer who would like to install twenty acres of drip tape for a vegetable garden. Any recommended filter systems or techniques. Thanks.
  4. neili

used oil or waste oil heater

Has anyone installed a used oil heater? My company maintains a lot of vehicles and ends up with a lot of used oil. We run about 20% synthetic and also use a lot of atf in place of hydraulic oil. What manufacture would you recommend for us?
  5. neili

Portable dishwasher help

Help. I just got a portable dishwasher. I had some problems hooking up the moen one touch facet to the quick connect and thought that I had it fixed. Then I bumped the faucet and the quick connect flew off. Apparently the plastic threads inside the moen faucet are not strong enough to hold...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks