Search results

1. R

How to CHange Water Temp on an Indirect Water Heater

I'll check on the sensor. I lowered the setting from 106 to 101 yesterday. When we took our showers this AM you could see that the water was at a lower temp. Right where I want it. When I hit the S3 key I also get a 30 for come reson with no corresponding letter(s) which was strange. Thank...
  2. R

Next tune up I'll have them lower the temp . The tech said 130 was a good temp. Next time I will have them lower it to what I want. I remember when they 1st installed the unit the HW was coming out at 140. After they adjusted would take forever for HW. Last time is at 127 and the water...
  3. R

Thanks for trhe info!! .. I checked the settings the de DHW setpoint is set at 106 (Default is suppose to be 119), The dh DHW Differential is set at 10 (Default is 8). I'm getting 127 degree water with a meter at the hot water heater (Attaching to the pipe). Should I lower the 106 setting...
  4. R

I have a Munchkin Boiler with a Vision controller. It has an Indirect Bradford White Water heater. The hot water temp coming from the hot water heater is 127 degrees. I would like to lower it to around 120 degress. I'm comfortable working with the controller. How do I lower the hot water temp?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks