Search results

1. L

Problems with BW Defender

No, it doesn't. I put a picture in my album.
  2. L

Had no response from new plumber that I called to assess the situation. Hope to talk to HVAC guy today and see if he has any thoughts. "Runs with bison" - I posted a photo of the control unit in an album - hopefully it's there.
  3. L

Thanks for the replies which I will give to the plumber. I do know that the plumber that installed it changed a couple of parts one of which was the thermocouple. This is all greek to me but I do appreciate your ideas.
  4. L

Last June had to replace water heater. It's a townhouse, with limited space. Plumber said that only HWH that could be installed was BW Defender. When the utility closet doors are closed the pilot goes out. The changed several parts over the past several months and I have lived with the doors...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks