Search results

1. thew60

Finding common wire on old MOODY controller

UPDATE still having an issue. I replaced the solenoid on zone 3. I purchased and installed the new Rachio 3 controller .(was planning on doing that regardless of the outcome of this situationI ) Zone 3 still dead however can open the zone with the valve screw . Suggestions please ?
  2. thew60

Thank you for this great information. Of interest, is that I also checked the voltage to zone 3 DISCONNECTED from the solenoid and got ZERO. I also replaced the solenoid still with no luck. So by process of elimination, I believe that zone 3 is dead. Your information regarding the fried zone on...
  3. thew60

Thank you for your reply. I found the COMMON which was the yellow on zone "7" now for another question- my zone "3" is dead. I tested the voltage at the controller and zone 3 is putting out no voltage when it is actuated. Would it be easy enough to move the zone 3 wire to zone 5 just to confirm...
  4. thew60

Good morning. I am looking to upgrade my nearly 50 year old MOODY mechanical controller. It is a 6 zone controller with 4 in use. When I expose the wire panel, there is a "H" and "N" presumably HOT and NEUTRAL for the direct AC power. There is wiring going to zones 1-4 and a yellow wire in zone...
  5. thew60

Removing stuck handle from Moentrol Shower Body

Here is a photot pf the part in question Here is the part in question....it is the remaining part of the handle assembly that attaches directly to the cartridge. The set screw was removed but the part still will not come off and I cannot remove the escutcheon plate until I get this off
  6. thew60

Removing stuck handle from Moentrol Shower Body

I have a Moen Moentrol shower body installed ~1993. I need to expose the shower body to repair or replace the balancing spool. I was able to remove the outside portion of the chrome handle. Below that is a brass colored part that attaches directly to the water cartridge via set screw. The set...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks