Search results

1. new2wiring

washing maching standpipe overflows

Hello, my parents generously gave me thier old washing maching when they recenlty got a new one. The problem is that the standpipe it drains into overflows each time the washer drains. It overflows about 1 gallon per drain cycle when washing a large load. The installation instructions for the...
  2. new2wiring

Furnace Efficiency

We had a 1952 model Lennox furnace until just this summer when we replaced it. We only lived in the house one winter with it, but it really wasn't much of a (natural) gas hog.... The house is 1900 sq ft, and our winter bills averaged about $100. Considering this is North Dakota and it gets...
  3. new2wiring

Portable dishwasher help

I am by no means an expert... but I do have a portable dishwasher. We have our regular faucet like any sink, but for the dishwasher we have a seperate water spicket dedicated to the dishwasher. It is in the place that most sinks have the pull out sprayer. It is convienent because we can run...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks