Search results

1. jestyr

Anyone used Moen ioDigital?

just bought one today. ill try to get back after a month or so of use. http://bathtechnology.com/MOEN%20ioDIGITAL%20brochure.PDF
  2. jestyr

Need help choosing a water heater

...sigh... i dont really need to get into a pissing contest about who is "greener" here. but since my water consumption seems to be a big deal and since you have absolutely no clue about me or the rest of my life here you go. -my primary vehicle that i drive to work is a scooter...50+ mpg -my...
  3. jestyr

also looking at other water heaters that are recommended on this board i came across a bradford white (gx1-55) that delivers 200 gallons in the first hour and recovers 82 GPH. so what would the verdict be on a comparison between those two?
  4. jestyr

ok, so this is certainly some info to chew on. i think you are correct about how the shower would likely progress. i doubt there would be a 30 minute shower at the full 8 gallons per minute. the 8 gal a minute would likely be more of a quick invigorating type of shower with the body jets...
  5. jestyr

I am building an addition on to a house and I need to install a new water heater. I know nothing about this stuff and I keep waffling back and forth on if I should go tankless or not...if I should get this water heater or that water heater...etc, etc, etc. So after some looking around on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks