Search results

1. B

caulking not holding

Hi I just remodeled a bathroom and am having a problem with the caulking. Where the tub and tile meet the caulk is not holding. the tub i bought is the main issue i think because it holds a little water in the corners. Is there such a thing as a high moisture or some sort of specialty...
  2. B

Refinishing hard wood floors w/ stains

does anyone have advice for lightening black stains in hardwood floors? any chemicals that is known to work? Or any useful websites that have examples of before and after type pics.?
  3. B

Toilet flange situation

thank you for your response! all piping is cast iron so i was thinking of something to get by. i know it is not the proper way to do it, but i do not want to rip out new tile and flooring.
  4. B

Toilet flange situation

wondering how to remedy a toilet flange situation. sub floor, underlayment, and tile all in place and were cut out around flange (not pipe) when installed so all layers of flooring now have nothing to bolt to and flange just floating. What are some suggestions without tearing out tile and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks