Search results

1. iconicplumber

Yet another disposal that needs the drain lowered

arrange your piping to be as neat as possible.1) install garburator to deep sink well 2)install a new crumb cup(basket strainer) on shallow sink well 3) measure and cut pipe to fit from marvel on tail piece to 1.5" tee wye so that branch inlet on tee wye lines up with garb outlet 4) measure and...
  2. iconicplumber

How to remove a cast iron tub

i agree with terry, full on demo mode here. unless they are planning on using it as a flower pot in the garden or something!:D
  3. iconicplumber

how much difference does 1/2 hp make in pumps?

pumps are rated on a curve, and every pump should be supplied with a pump curve chart. with most pumps, as ft. of head increase, gpm decreases. calculate your head loss and your gpm requirements and compare to pump curve. if it falls into your range you should be ok. but as the water...
  4. iconicplumber

1/4 " or 5/16" T-Bolts?

i've never seen 5/16 flange bolts. where would one find such oddities?:rolleyes:
  5. iconicplumber

Fixture units

:D i wish i could help but if it was easy everyone would be doing it. the dialogue would fill this page and more on how to properly size dwv(drain waste and vent), that being said if you had a more specific question i might be able to help you out.
  6. iconicplumber

flammable vapour sensors

there is no jumper ability due to the fact that it is a carbon/silicone conductor with 25k ohms resistance. it draws on the line voltage circuit that energizes the hot surface igniter when in the presence of gasoline vapors, generating more resistance on the circuit thereby reducing the line...
  7. iconicplumber

flammable vapour sensors

hi everyone, first post. does anyone have supply information and tech information on flammable vapor sensors?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks