Search results

1. mcnauge

Sump Pump Basin

Hello all, I noticed the other day that the bottom of the sump basin had "bubbled up" and it looked like an air pocket under the base. I tried to push it back down into place and water would come into the pit through one of the holes (side question, the water comes out of the hole around the...
  2. mcnauge

Cold Air Return....

Hello all, Here is my problem. I have a 2 story house and half of it (yes the in-sun side) get warm very quickly and stays warm and the 2 rooms on the other side are always much cooler (the doors on those rooms are usually closed). So i checked out all the ducts and traced how they got...
  3. mcnauge

Humidifier Bypass

Hello, Im in the process of installing a new humidifier, however, due to the way the furnace was installed the Furnace output duct has the A-coil mounted about 14" above the furnace top and this leaves very little room above the A-coil and the ceiling. 1) Can I mount the bypass duct below...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks