Search results

1. red22769

Basement Bathroom Project

After realizing that to be sure my plumbing is done properly in the bathroom I am adding in my basement, I had a highly recommended plumber come over and look over my proposed layout I drew up, and give me a quote and describe to me how he would run the vent pipe to ensure proper venting and...
  2. red22769

Floor drain in laundry room

I tiled the floor in my laundry room today, and while doing so cut a hole in the floor for a 2" floor drain in case the washing machine drain backs up. This is not a common occurance, but it has happened 3 times in the past 3 years, and it will ruin the new ceiling I am putting in when I...
  3. red22769

Venting bathroom addition in basement question

I was talking to a local plumber explaining my new bathroom in my basement plans, and I am leary of his answers he gave me about venting it properly. Need some clarification on his explaination, and if it is feasable. 1st off I have broken out the concrete in the basement to expose the main...
  4. red22769

Adding bathroom in basement - Venting question

ok, this may be long and drawn out, but I have nowhere else to turn but the pros in these forums! I've been reading the forums here for about 3 weeks searching for answers, but feel the need to post my situation to hopefully get a solution. I have a home that is 13 years old, and I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks