Search results

1. T

insulating under staple up radiant heat??

I got the paper-backed only b/c it was on sale and with a mail in rebate ended up being $4/roll cheaper! I figured besides being cheaper, it would be a little easier to work with. In regard to the foil bubble I've heard so many different opinions on whether it's necessary or not. It seems...
  2. T

insulating under staple up radiant heat??

Building a house and using stable up pex in the joist spaces (actually spaces b/t web joists) under the subfloor. This is under our upper level, with conditioned space below on the mainfloor and below that with a finsihed basement. Both the main floor and basement have pex embedded in...
  3. T

Ruud power vent 2???

Killed the power. Plugged it back in and the vent motor started up, and then continued to cycle on and off. Finally it shut down again and started giving me the same 4 led flashes. I went back outside to the vent that had been covered buy the snow drift, unhooked the elbow pvc, and there was...
  4. T

Ruud power vent 2???

Thanks, I'll try it
  5. T

Ruud power vent 2???

A snow drift blocked the outside vent and our Ruud Power Vent 2 water heater quit. The led indicator flashes 4 times, and the key interprets this as "press SW open". What do I do? I turned the gas off at the control panel of the water heater for now. What next?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks