Search results

1. kozaz

Can Anybody Here Read Water Test Results? Need Help Deciding on Water Softner Type.

We had our water tested so it could help us decide on what type of water softner is needed. Besides getting with the company that did the test for us, I would like to get some info from any of you as well. We were told that they could recommend 2 compaines to help us chose our water...
  2. kozaz

Best way to plumb the Pressure Tank to Jet Pump?

I have a quick question. In the diagram below is Version "A" the best way to plumb the pressure tank using a "Tee"? I assume Version "B" is the less desirable way, since the water kind of goes back and forth? Thanks! Ryan
  3. kozaz

Why does it state "Do not reduce pipe size"

I bought a house, it's on a share well. The well pumps water into a holding tank. Everybody has separate lines running from the holding tank to their homes. At the home, I have a pressure tank and flowtec pump to pull water from the holding tank. I want to replace both the pump and pressure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks