Search results

1. TamP

Diverter valve (3-valve system) not turning as many revolutions as it used to.

I have a bit of an odd situation. I have a Gerber 3-valve shower body. I needed to replace the diverter stem valve, so I picked up a Danco replacement. I pulled out the original, put in the Danco, and discovered that the valve would not turn all the way. Normally, the valve makes several...
  2. TamP

Need help - lying plumber left me with a severely crippled system

I need help! I had an old fashioned three faucet system for my shower/bath. This gave me full access to 100% of the available water pressure and full control over that pressure as well as the temperature. A plumber just replaced all that with a single valve system (Gerber single control...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks