Search results

1. alfpark

Help with hydronic radiant heat

I spoke to him today and the only issue on my pics he had was the mixer and taco does that. that mixer is a 1" it comes with those nipples. http://www.blueridgecompany.com/image/item/320
  2. alfpark

Link to pics Loops http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=alfpark323&target=ALBUM&id=5424400822590401265&authkey=Gv1sRgCJGt7OqjpdLbOA&feat=email Boiler and manifold...
  3. alfpark

I will post some pics tomorrow. yes .5 per loop pipe goes down and back same bay 16" bays pipes are 8" appart. And yes I have autovents on 90's my boiler is 148k btu well mclain tubing is stapled to subfloor
  4. alfpark

Just checked my floor temps with an infared thermometer. Upstairs I got 77-80 moving around. (thermostat @ satisfied @ 70 all loops closed.) Today I was able to hit and hold 70-73 up there. (it was warmer here and sunny high upper 30's). @ 5PM no loops up there were open and it was holding...
  5. alfpark

Thanks for help zl700 thanks for all your help I have regular air scoops on 90 elbows(not sure of the proper term). My loops are actually 400+' each. Hence the larger circ pump. I agree the 150 is high I just bumped up to try to get warm. My design was done by Fred Seton...
  6. alfpark

My floors feel warm not sure what to use to get a floor temp? Regular thermometer?
  7. alfpark

My house is 2 story approx 1300SQ' per floor. 8' ceiling on second floor 9.5 on the first. There is currently 8 1/2" loops (4 on each Floor) 8" on center. I have a taco 0011 pump achieveing a flow of about .6 GPM with all loops open. My output temp is 150 return is 130. getting air out made a...
  8. alfpark

The temp has already dropped!! I have 2 runs per joist bay 8 inches appart dont even think I could fit more.
  9. alfpark

I am using 1/2 inch tubing. no emision plates but foil double bubble stapled below runs in each bay. R13 under that. Fred Seton design 8 in. spacing. outside temps are averaging 30 day teens @ night. cant hold inside any better than 60-65. Just pruged system loops for air. Some but not signifcant.
  10. alfpark

I have a hydronic system. I currently have the boiler set @ 160-140 and have my mixing valve going to my radiant manifolds set to 150. I have a delta t of 20, I have 150F heading out of my loops and 130F returning. My floors are warm but I cant maintain house warmth. My stats had been set @ 68...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks