Search results

1. Steve E.

Toilet installation during renovation

Thanks for the advice, Jim. I am planning to use Ditra on top of the 5/8" plywood. - Steve
  2. Steve E.

Toilet installation during renovation

I'm renovating our bathroom and as part of it adding 5/8" of subfloor and tile, so the finished floor will be close to 1" higher than it was before. The toilet is being replaced. My question relates to the mounting flange - am I better to cut the waste pipe of below the floor, add an extension...
  3. Steve E.

Freestanding bubble tub installation

REPOSTING TO THIS FORUM THINKING IT MAY BE A MORE APPROPRIATE ONE I have just purchased a Maax freestanding Reverie tub and am trying to figure out the best way to install it. The floor will be tiled and I'll just have access to the 1/2" drain stub sticking up. P-trap will already be...
  4. Steve E.

Freestanding bubble tub

I have just purchased a Maax freestanding Reverie tub and am trying to figure out the best way to install it. The floor will be tiled and I'll just have access to the 1/2" drain stub sticking up. P-trap will already be installed. The tub has a separate apron that gets screwed to the floor...
  5. Steve E.

Stub-outs

Thanks -- do they have a specific name?
  6. Steve E.

Stub-outs

Hi, new here -- I'm constructing a basement bathroom and am doing the rough-in plumbing prior to inspection. I'm using 1/2" pex tubing instead of copper and I need some advice on how to do the stub-outs for the rough-in. How do I connect the stub-out to the pex tubing?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks