Search results

1. Eldemla

Vintage Tiles - Any Good Sources? PIC

There's a couple wall tiles in the 1960's home we purchased that I'd love to find a few replacement tiles for to repair a crack near the shower stall. I only need 3 tiles and wondered if there was any place to get them. They are like a fawn beige, I believe. Would love to have a source for...
  2. Eldemla

Vintage Price Pfister Replacement Parts & How To Identify Model / Part?

We purchased an old 1960's home and I'm not ready to do a full remodel on the 2nd bathroom (still dealing with doing it on the master) but I'd like to update it. I found a 3 handle replacement for the shower/tub in ORB finish but I need to find the trip lever and bathtub drain plug and assembly...
  3. Eldemla

Switch Toilet & Vanity Location? - PICS!

I'm closing on this 1968 built home end of this month. One thing I don't like about it is the small master bathroom, not only because it's small, but the layout. Right at the doorway is the toilet. :eek: The current owners removed the door and put in an ugly accordian door. The way the bed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks