Search results

1. M

Can a main stack have a curve

thanks for the reply !! you can see the attached document on the previous reply to see the configuration. I believe that from what you said the vent they did is okay - the pipe never gets smaller for the waste, it goes bigger, just the vent pipe was change from a 4" to a 3" then a 2". The...
  2. M

Ok - I do not have pics right now, but I did the attached drawing in MS paint - see if this is clear enough, if not I will try and get pics tomorrow...thanks
  3. M

Thank you for the answers. Yes, that was and is the vent for the downstairs Bathroom, I had replumbed it about a year ago moving the toilet about 6 ft to the other end/side of the bathroom. I replumbed it using 4" sch 40 PVC and it is about 8ft from the stack, the stack is suppose to be it's...
  4. M

We had a second floor put on our house and in doing this, they built the walls for two bathrooms and roughed in the plumbing for one of them. I started preparing to build out these bathrooms and seen the cut the main stack just before it went into the second floor and put a 90 on it with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks