Search results

1. M

Large sediment in pipes - Pics attached

Is it possible to put some type of filter after the hot water heater to catch the debris?
  2. M

I haven't had the water tested.... and I'm on a well. Is there a way to test these particles myself? I read somewhere that if the particles disolve in vinegar, then it is calcium. I soaked the particles in Distilled White Vinegar and they did not disolve. I could be doing this wrong..... I...
  3. M

It's a 2 year old tankless hot water heater.
  4. M

Hello, I have a 2 year old house. I have a lot of sediment in the plumbing pipes that is constantly clogging my showers and faucets. I think it is primarily coming from the hot side because there is very little sediment in the toilet tanks and the cold side of faucets are not clogging. I...
  5. M

Please help! Sediment clogging pipes

What do you mean "blow them out one at a time? Do you mean let the water run at full blast out of one hose bib at a time?
  6. M

Please help! Sediment clogging pipes

Hello, thank you in advance for your assistance with this... I live in a 5600 square foot house that we built about 1.5 years ago. We are on a water well. We had a problem with the well and ended up getting a lot of sediment, rocks, sand, etc. brought in with the main water supply. The...
  7. M

Tons of sediment in house pipes

Hello, thank you in advance for your assistance with this... I live in a 5600 square foot house that we built about 1.5 years ago. We are on a water well. We had a problem with the well and ended up getting a lot of sediment, rocks, sand, etc. brought in with the main water supply. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks