Search results

1. fingerusarthriticus

Could not find this answer here.

I recently decided to do my own service on my Carlin EZ-1 SO-105 burner. I changed the filter (messy, but doable), Cleaned the soot out, changed the oil motor filter, and changed the fuel nozzle. I used a .65 60A degree instead of the .75 60A degree I found inside and reset the EZ air/fuel mix...
  2. fingerusarthriticus

this is probably where I should have posted this...

recently decided to do my own service on my Carlin EZ-1 SO-105 burner. I changed the filter (messy, but doable), Cleaned the soot out, changed the oil motor filter, and changed the fuel nozzle. I used a .65 60A degree instead of the .75 60A degree I found inside and reset the EZ air/fuel mix...
  3. fingerusarthriticus

Can of worms

I recently decided to do my own service on my Carlin EZ-1 SO-105 burner. I changed the filter (messy, but doable), Cleaned the soot out, changed the oil motor filter, and changed the fuel nozzle. I used a .65 60A degree instead of the .75 60A degree I found inside and reset the EZ air/fuel mix...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks