Search results

1. A

Troubleshooting two 3-way switch setups

Issue Resolved Thanks for your help everybody... the california circuit was the way to go should something go wrong your little a$$ will be in a very tight situation. This is an illegal and very dangerous wiring method and should never be undertaken
  2. A

3-Way Off the top of my head I think I do have 3 travellers... Will update when I get home
  3. A

Trouble with 3way Switch! Yep, Both lights should go on and off together. and Ill give that a shot Billy Bob. another problem is that I cant change the wiring to Light #1 as the wall was completely finished by the previous owner, will this make a difference?
  4. A

Trouble with 3way Switch! Hi there hope you can help: Will a 3 way switch with the following configuration work for my stairs to basement, and if it will how can I fix it: Live Feed l l Switch #1 ---- Switch #2------ Light # 2 l l l Light #1 When Switch #1 is on and Switch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks