Search results

1. Nanonils

Advice needed to soundproof brown stone wall with metal plated wood door in front!

As a quick (and much delayed) update. The problem is essentially gone: being the stubborn me, I figured the most minimal thing with little to loose would be to simply inject foam in the bedroom into 4 drill holes in the bedroom and gaps that were present. I did use elastic and expandable foam as...
  2. Nanonils

Advice needed to soundproof brown stone wall with metal plated wood door in front!

I have to work with what I've got: 1. no access to apartment or cooperation from my neighbor 2. uncooperative landlord who won't soundproof himself but also doesn't care too much about minor modifications that I could do If this is really just brick|space|metal-covered wood gate wouldn't...
  3. Nanonils

Wow! I'm really perplexed. Glad I asked you. I was about to buy a drill and injectable foam. I had used this foam already to fill in the gaps surrounding the door. I have no idea what's actually behind the door. I have attached two pictures from our move in prior to arrival of furniture. You...
  4. Nanonils

I would very much appreciate your advice to choose the best sound proofing method to reduce the noise from my neighbor's apartment who watches TV into the early morning every night. I think it may be best to inject foam (e.g. Dow Great Stuff Big Gap Filler http://greatstuff.dow.com/ into a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks