Search results

1. I

Need help on accessing drain pan

Okay, we have a musty smell coming from our a/c unit. From what I've read, it could be water collecting in the drain pan or the growth in condensate line. I did the easy thing first and checked the condensate line. No sign of a blockage. I added a cup of bleach followed by 2 cups of water...
  2. I

another leaking toliet question

okay - we have a crane toliet. the overfill tube assembly broke, so we went to home depot and bought a fluidmaster replacement kit, which included a new flap. Everything worked fine for a couple of months until recently. We are slowly losing water in the tank (I marked where it was after a...
  3. I

Need help with my apollo water heater

I hope you guys can help me again. We have a 75 gallon apollo gas water heater with a power vent (sorry if I'm not using the correct terminology). The water heater is originial to the unit, so about 9+ years old. The water heater is in a closet on the balcony. Also, we have a Aquatherm...
  4. I

Water leak???

Hope you guys can help me... I live in a 4 story condo building. Our unit occupies the 1st and 2nd floor. After the toliet is flushed on the 1st floor I notice a rapid dripping noise, that subsides to an occasional drip from the ceiling in the living room area. When I use the sink in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks