Search results

1. A

Plumb Old Airstream as Restaurant..Help!

Thanks, the health dept in this county uses the state regs which are very general and mostly rudimentary, surprisingly enough. Lance
  2. A

Thank you...so the feed is a potable water hose into a tank that has another outlet that should be connected to the plumbing system (including the on-demand hot water system), yes? The RV pump that you refer to should be there (right after the tank)? I just realized that the espresso machine has...
  3. A

I am 90% finished with my project, a 66 Airstream converted into an espresso shop, etc. I have plumbed that which needs to get water and is supplied through an external attachment to which a hose will be fixed. I would like to install a water tank (the original) and be able to pump water myself...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks