Search results

1. Botoo

Heirloom toilets? Any good?

Heirloom Toilet Many Problems I purchased one of these, not off of ****, right from the supplier in Indianapolis. I had problems with the toilet and have never gotten any reply or response from them. 1. The flange on the toilet for the seal is not level. It is slanted so I couldn't get 2...
  2. Botoo

Prier silcock turns on by itself

It's city water pressure that has been the same for years. Did not have this problem until we installed these new faucets. Could be a loose packing nut though. I will check this.
  3. Botoo

Prier silcock turns on by itself

I have 2 Prier 180 freezeproof silcocks that turn on by themselves, almost to full flow. I have tried to turn them off very tightly, however it happened twice to one of them. Before I replace them or even try a repair, has there been any suggestions to this problem? Thanks..
  4. Botoo

How to fix a dripping Moen shower faucet?

The 2 plastic pieces that I am referring to are shown in the enclosed picture as "C" and the other is shown installed into the stainless sleeve already. These limit the travel of the handle and you can set them to limit the water temperature. Yours may be different, but there must have been...
  5. Botoo

How to fix a dripping Moen shower faucet?

If your Moen still drips, you would have to take it apart again and clean the barrel of the valve and make sure there is no foreign matter anywhere in the new cartridge or barrel. I had to do this twice. Also mine, which looks just like yours, has two plastic pieces that fit into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks