Search results

1. A

Drains & Vents in studio addition

No flat vents here. The vent from the kitchen sink will run vertically up into the attic, then horizontally over to the vent from the lav, then out the roof. (All the items boxed in red are vertical). That's what I was thinking after reading your other post. Thanks!
  2. A

dce - What is a flat vent? I was planning to add another wye with a cleanout between the closet bend and other wye. Would the wet vent I have at the lav be sufficient for the toilet or do I definitely need a separate vent for the toilet where you suggested? If I do need one, where would the...
  3. A

Thanks for the replies. Any others? Does it look like it will work? Any problems?
  4. A

Dunbar - Wet plumbing is allowed here - if done correctly. That's what I wanted to know, whether or not it was done correctly or not. psjr56 - The vent stack is at the bath sink; the shower and toilet are wet vented from that and the sink in the kitchenette will have a vent going up into the...
  5. A

I am adding plumbing to a room above our garage and laundry room to be able to rent out as a one room studio. The main lines & branches have already been run by a handyman/plumber friend of a friend and I've got a few concerns about the layout and whether or not I'll have problems with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks