Search results

1. CtSebby

What is boiler short cycling

I'm assuming that the boiler only runs a short time. But could someone explain what a boiler does when it shortcycles and why? Thanks.
  2. CtSebby

new boiler and indirect install w/pics

This is our first install of a boiler. does everything look ok. and comments positive or negative are welcome. the old beast:
  3. CtSebby

aquastat and 3 zone control

Hello we will be wiring a L7248 honeywell aquastat with a ARGO arm3, 3 zone control w/ DHW priority tomorrow. My question is does the circulator and thermostat controls on the aquastat get used or are all 3 circulators and thermostats ran from the 3zone controler. Thanks again. any info on the...
  4. CtSebby

Spirotherm dirt seperator

Installing a new boiler with spirovents soon. Does anyone think a spirotherm dirt seperator is a good idea while I'm at it?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks