Search results

1. Jc60618

Two wires

I am replacing a ceiling fan, when I removed it I noticed no grounding wire just two wires which are the same color. Is there a way to find out which is the positive/hot wire?
  2. Jc60618

Installing steel tub

When installing steel tubs do you guys use liquid nails in between the ledger and tub? I was instructed to put some liquid nails on the 2x4 ledger, set the tub and then screw the tub to the studs with fender washers and stainless screws. Those the use of liquid nails sound redundant to you...
  3. Jc60618

HVAC School

Hi am a plumbing apprentice ready to take my license test. I would like to enroll in a HVAC program, do you guys know of a good HVAC school in the Chicago area?
  4. Jc60618

Boiler Problem

Am having a problem with my boiler. Its in a duplex house and it feeds cast iron radiators in the second floor only. The boiler fires up OK put the radiators dont get hot, just warm. In the basement the supply pipe is hot but the return lines are just warm. Ive checked the aquastat relay box and...
  5. Jc60618

Boiler system question

I have a dumb question. I have a boiler system my question is, once the system is filled and the correct PSI is reached does the gate valve have to be closed or does it need to remain open? The gate valve is before the reducing valve.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks