Search results

1. C

Can Oxbow washing machine valve be repaired?

I am building a new home and when I hooked up the washing machine the oxbow valve on the cold water side drips, not from the hose connnection but from the valve. Is there a way to get this out and repair it without cutting out the drywall?
  2. C

Two elements vs. one element

I'm building a new house and am wondering, is it better to use a hot water with two elements rated at 4500w or a water heater with a single element rated at 5500w? The catalog claims the 5500w has a 20% quicker recovery rate.
  3. C

Do I need conduit?

I could not get any 4-2 wg to connect my air handler to my breaker box so I bought 4 copper and 8 copper single strand. Can I bundle these together and run them through the attic like romex or do they have to run in conduit?
  4. C

Why is no one using 3/8" pex?

I am building a new house and wish to put in a home run system using a manabloc manifold. I am planning on using 3/8" pex to all fixtures except tub/showers and sill cocks, which will be 1/2". I do not find local supply houses stocking 3/8" and several plumbers say 3/8" is to small. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks