Search results

1. T

Need a Water Softner! Which One?

Finally got my softener installed and up and running... I can tell the difference in water, nothing like a clean shave in the morning with soft water... The instruction were super detailed... My only recommendation is to merge all of the pictures and text file of instructions into a pdf file so...
  2. T

Hi Gary, I talked with you on the phone today and decided to go with the Clack, I just placed my order online via your site... Thanks for the help, Ted... I will tell everyone how great the softener is after I get her hooked up.
  3. T

ONE FINAL QUESTION, before yall come to FIST-A-CUFFS.. LOL.... What are the differences in the aqua systems softeners I first mentioned compared to all the other softeners? Just marketing?
  4. T

ahhhh... OK I get ya... So Gary everyone else has selected a particular model that they recommend... What exact model do you recommend for my needs and how much is this bad boy gonna cost me... Give me a link to it if you got one..
  5. T

So I am really a newbie to all of this... You guys are not talking demand system, you are talking about me having to set up a timer.... I think I want something that generates when it needs to.. Cause I know i would screw up the setting of the timer.
  6. T

Here is what I am working with... 19 cups per 10 seconds 1.875 gallons per 10 seconds 7.125 GPM 31 hardness + (2ppm iron * 4)(8) + 0 maganese =39gpg compensated hardness 2 people * 60gal/person/day = 120 * 39 compensated hardness = 4680 * 8 days = 37440 grains That is a...
  7. T

Some where between a 22000 and 32000 grain from what the two water guys I have talked to told me... Probably better get the 32000 grain to be safe... 2 people in home 2 baths...
  8. T

Thanks for the tips fellas. I thought the price was little high for the Aqua system, but I am just tired of the iron stains.... Do either of you have any model recommendations for me to fix up my iron issues?
  9. T

So I am in need of a water softener. I had a 5 year old Kenmore and the resin tank blew up. It didn’t do a very good job and left iron deposits in my toilet and tub, and turned my t-shirts orangish. I do have a whole house fileter. I had the water tested and it was a 31 hardness with 2 ppm of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks