Search results

1. xp190

New home plumbing design

Thanks gator I'll look into the illustrated version, I used a similar edition for the electrical code which makes a big difference.
  2. xp190

New home plumbing design

Thanks a lot Nukeman I have a copy of the National Plumbing code, and I have a contact in the city for any specific bylawas. And yes, I'm in Canada Ontario. I'll start reading up on that. Many many thanks. xp
  3. xp190

New home plumbing design

Hi Guys Thanks a lot for your input, positive or negative. Let me rephrase. I would love to design my own DWV for my house, however, I realize that I lack the expertise some of you have having worked in the field for many years. I will hire a contractor to do the work, but having a...
  4. xp190

New home plumbing design

Hi guys I'm seeking advice and recommendations on a DWV and water supply design for a new house that I will be building this upcoming year. Some information on me and the project. I am not a plumber, but very handy in just about any field. I plan on building a house in the country, so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks