Search results

1. Daniels

Drain line on hydraulic sprinker system

There is only one reason that a drain line on a Toro controller leaks when the system is not running. That is that the pilot valve is leaking. The best bet is to contact Toro support in Riverside CA or me for options. There are a few parts available and some rebuilt units and good used...
  2. Daniels

filling/topping off a pond via sprinkler system

I've used float valves(stock watering tank valves) to supply water to sprinkler system tanks and have had good luck. They have had low flow sources and the tank, I mean big tank, is under continuous flow from the well. But my thought is that if the sprinkler system is master valved (possible?)...
  3. Daniels

richdel

I have found that some of the older valves have this same trouble when installing a newer style solenoid. Often I have cured it just by removing the keeper (It was designed for our convenience but not necessary to operation) for the plunger. With it in, the new solenoid will screw down far...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks