Search results

1. xucchini

Any experience with Washlet type seats and hard water?

Toto Neorest 500 and hard water I just had to replace (under warranty) after two years of use the electronics and flush valve of my Neorest 500 due to hard water scaling issues.. I guess things got plugged up and water got onto the electronics. I am not sure, but I heard that water around...
  2. xucchini

TOTO Neorest 500 toilet product review and comments. MS950CG

I went ahead and ordered the Neorest 500. Going to try with an offset flange adapter, hopefully everything will work out... I'll try to take pictures of the install as it happens. Hope I am back in a few weeks with a positive story to tell. :)
  3. xucchini

The toilet is going onto tile which is done over a concrete slab. I believe the existing drain is PVC. So would an offset flange be my next best bet?
  4. xucchini

Neorest 500 with 10" rough-in Hello, I just put tile in my bathroom and I want to get a neorest 500 but I now have a 10 inch rough-in (well about 10.5 inches). If I purchased the neorest 500 and a 10" unifit adapter would that allow me to install the neorest 500 with a 10" rough-in?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks