Search results

1. prospectkid

Toilet flange not level

Thanks for all the help. This is how I ended up........ 5/8 original sub floor 1/2 additional plywood (just finished putting it down) 1/8 Ditra 1/8 thinset (from the 1/4" put down) 1/4 tile equals one inch. Now that the additional plywood is down, I can really stack up the last...
  2. prospectkid

Toilet flange not level

Thanks again for the reply. Again, forgive me if what is below does not make sense. My head is starting to hurt doing the math on the 1" I need to make up between the current subfloor (5/8 plywood) and the bottom of a level flange. Two scenerios: Option I (I will work in 16ths)...
  3. prospectkid

Toilet flange not level

Thank you for the reply. Really appreciate it. I was hoping that it would be like a metal weld as far as strength. Specific to the pipe running through the joists - The bathroom is on the second floor and I was referring to the floor joists that run 16" center. The waste pipe runs...
  4. prospectkid

Toilet flange not level

Hello and thank you in advance for your help, I started a remodel of a bathroom and just finished lifting up the old floor (1" of mortar + thin ceramic tile over 5/8th plywood). The wood around the back part of the bowl was wet (not yet rotten, but wet about 1/2 way through) so I removed it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks