Search results

1. Walds11

Price Pfister kitchen faucet hot water pressure issue...

I replaced the cartridge in my 533 Genesis model single handle pull-out kitchen faucet. I am having one issue. The water pressure is slightly less when all the way hot at full blast. The water supply is turned on fully. Not sure what else to look for or trouble shoot. Any ideas?
  2. Walds11

Blower motor not kicking on???

I had my central AC on for most of the week due to the warm weather. It cooled down a bit, so I turned the heat on my thermostat this morning. The furnace kicks on, but then kicks off after about 30 seconds. I hear a click and then nothing. The blower is not turning on. It did that a few times...
  3. Walds11

Malfunctioning York Gas Furnace?

My house was built in the early 1990s. I am the second owner and have been in the house for just over 4 years. I still have the original York gas furnace and central air systems. They are still running strong, but I plan on replacing them with newer, more efficient units in the spring when...
  4. Walds11

Which Gas Hot Water Heater?

I already answered the question of should I replace my gas hot water heater. My house was built in the early 1990s and I am the second owner. I believe it still has the original hot water heater and it is still running strong. You can't always go by if it ain't broke, don't fix it, especially...
  5. Walds11

How to fix a dripping Moen shower faucet?

How do I go about fixing this? Very light dripping, but annoying. Attached is a pic of my shower set-up. Thanks in advance.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks