Search results

1. Toledo

Relays for roomstat question

The system works on thermal mass and conductive cores. The building has an R50 envelope and requires only small amounts of heat or cool to maintain the 'internal climate'. In Summer at 100oF outside it gains 5-9oF in winter at 25oF it looses less than 5oF. I design buildings and this...
  2. Toledo

Boiler details Hello The boiler is a Hydro-Smart 170; the installation manual is too big to upload The room stat is a Braeburn 2000 Series Room Stat the relays are shown on the previous post and the pump is a Tico circulating pump. The transformer is 120v - 24v transformer
  3. Toledo

I have a question related to relays and how to configure them to activate my boiler and or my pump - I wonder if you can help me out? I have a room stat with a connector block labeled left to right Rc Rh (jumpered together) B O Y W G C I have a 24v transformer which is connected to Rh...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks