Search results

1. DIY Duder

No fill tube to overflow on Toto Dalton

Hey plumers. I just now put in my Dalton and turned on the water. There is no water coming off of the fill valve to the rinse tube. It has the floating ball style and there looks to be a little outlet tube where water would come off and go down the fill/rinse tube but nothing is coming out. It...
  2. DIY Duder

Pink Toilets

I'm not going to be doing any large remodels in this bathroom and really don't want to change much. But I've changed 2 of the 3 toilets in my house and this is the last 5gpf pig. Only problem is it's pink, so is the tub and the 2 sinks and the toilet is right between them. So naturally I like...
  3. DIY Duder

Toilet mounting question

OK, so I wasn't able to get my Plymouth on craigslist, guy sold it, but I was able to get a NIB Dalton for $50! Sedona Biege too, looks great with this the downstairs wood panel so I'm pretty happy with that. Now when I mounted the AS Champion 4 in the upstairs bathroom to the flange (save the...
  4. DIY Duder

Information on Toto Plymouth

Terry, I was just looking to see if anyone had any information on the reliability of the toto plymouth? Not to many people on here seam to have any nor any reviews... I mean is it better then my champion? lol :rolleyes: I see you don't sell them. Is there any reason why? Dave TOTO Plymouth
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks