Search results

1. AndyH

Splitting water supplies for a second sink

So I got my drain plumbed in for the second sink. Problem now is getting water to the second sink. I was going to tie in copper from the lines in the basement and come up in the wall just like the left sink. Problem with that is it is going to be super hard to get to it to solder it in. What...
  2. AndyH

Bathroom sink drain tie in.

I am remodeling my upstairs bathroom and I am putting in a double vanity. I was wondering if I can just tie in to the drain line with a tee either right above or below where the other sink ties in? Here is a picture of the current setup.
  3. AndyH

sewer smell in basement bathroom

I have a split-foyer home that was built in 2001. In the finished side of the basement, we have a bathroom with a toilet, shower, and sink. There is a strong sewer smell that comes from the bathroom at times. I will say that we hardly ever use the bathroom at all. Occasionally when company comes...
  4. AndyH

Help with american standard toilet!

Hi everybody, I found this site searching on google and thought this would be a great place to get some help with my plumbing problems. Thanks in advance for any advice! I have a split-foyer house with a bathroom in the basement. The previous owners had vinyl peel and stick tile on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks